"his dedication to understanding their needs ensures that "he is confident enough to use his discretion instead of referring every minor detail back to us"."
Chambers (client quote)
Andrew has a broad experience of all aspects of commercial property. He has a particular focus on development, investment and the hospitality and leisure sector. Andrew is known for his practical approach.
His recent experience includes:
- Andrew is client partner for Select Property Group. The team has acted a number of high profile acquisitions including Circle Square at the former BBC site City Suites in Salford and Embankment West;
- leading the Derwent Estate team acting in connection with a the redevelopment of the Edge Lane retail park
- acting for the developer of two new out of town retail parks
- real estate aspects on the disposal of a chain of eight hotels;
- the acquisition on behalf of a national corporate of a 67,540 square foot office and warehouse space at an annual rent of £470,000;
- acting on behalf of Manchester Airport as developer on the construction and letting of the Raddison Blu Hotel at East Midlands Airport; and
- leading the team acting for a national retailer in connection its portfolio including acquisitions and disposals and general management.
Andrew is cited in the Legal 500 as first class
Andrew joined Shoosmiths in August 2011 after 15 years at DLA Piper