Carly is a solicitor in the real estate practice group and has a wide range of experience across all areas of non-contentious property work. Carly acts for landlords, tenants, portfolio holders and corporate occupiers with a particular focus towards retail.
Carly's recent experience includes:
- Acting in all aspects of portfolio management for a national health and beauty retailer in respect of its property portfolio including acquisitions, disposals and lease renewals;
- Acting for a national petroleum retailer in a range of aspects concerning its property portfolio including re-financing, site disposals and assisting more senior members of the team in multi-site acquisitions;
- Acting for a growing national outdoor pursuits and clothing retailer as it expands its share of the UK and international market;
- Acting for a UK property fund manager in its portfolio management; and
- Acting for a prestige beauty brand operator in respect of its UK operations.
Carly joined Shoosmiths in January 2015 having previously qualified at Geldards LLP in 2013.