Felicity is a commercial solicitor in the Technology, Media and Commercial (TMC) team. Felicity advises clients on a full range of commercial arrangements, including: distribution agreements, complex supply agreements for the provision of both goods and services, IT agreements, sponsorship agreements, confidentiality agreements, agency agreements and outsourcing and public procurement matters.
Felicity's most recent experience includes:
- Drafting a consolidated international supply agreement for a FTSE 10 multi-national tobacco company;
- Reviewing and highlighting 'red flag' issues of commercial contracts in a corporate transaction for an American multinational food manufacturing company;
- Advising on the Commercial Agents Regulations and drafting an agency agreement for a British fashion designer;
- Advising universities on research and teaching collaborations, and on a range of other arrangements for making use of university know-how and IP;
- Reviewing terms and conditions for Ann Summers and advising regularly on day-to-day commercial queries; and
- Advising a leading shoe manufacturer on their website terms and conditions, cookie and privacy policies.
Felicity read law at the University of Birmingham and completed her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law Birmingham with distinction in 2011.
Felicity joined Shoosmiths as a trainee solicitor in 2012 and qualified into the TMC team in September 2014.
Felicity was seconded to a global car manufacturer, where she advised on a variety of commercial matters, including: consumer dispute resolution, intellectual property, data protection, advertising and marketing law and legal compliance. Felicity therefore has a full appreciation of the commercial and creative solutions that an in-house legal team comes to expect from its lawyers.
BA (hons) in Law: First ( The University of Birmingham )
Legal Practice Course (LPC): Distinction ( College of Law, Birmingham )