Fleur heads Shoosmiths Thames Valley's Dispute Resolution team and is an experienced Senior Associate acting for clients primarily in the Information Technology, Retail, Medical and Engineering and Construction sectors.
Her experience includes acting for national and international businesses on a broad range of litigation issues which includes contractual and commercial disputes, corporate warranty disputes, professional negligence claims and product liability . Fleur has a strong reputation in Public Procurement and she leads the firm's Public Procurement contentious sector.
Fleur adopts a commercial approach for clients, trying to resolve disputes at the earliest possible stage.
Her recent project experience includes advising:
- Advising a financial organisation on a number of public procurement challenges - resulting in successful outcomes for all matters
- Successfully obtaining Judgment against a German company on behalf of an English engineering firm in relation to the supply of specialised engineering equipment.
- Advising a client on a £16m tax liability and issuing Judicial Review proceedings to challenge the decision given.
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company on an urgent threat to their supply of products following their suppliers factory being shut down. Ensuring the supply of products was not interrupted and the disruption was kept to a minimum.
- Advising an international retail brand on a breach of supply agreement with their supplier. A successful settlement was reached avoiding protracted litigation
Fleur qualified in 2005 with a commercial firm in Oxfordshire and joined Shoosmiths in May 2013. Fleur is recommended in the 2016 Legal 500 and identified as a Next Generation Lawyer in the 2017 Legal 500.