Judy is a real estate lawyer with wide experience of acting for investors, developers, landlords, banks and funding institutions.
She has specific experience of investment, development and asset management work and also deals with all aspects of property finance matters. She regularly advises institutional and SME clients by getting involved with those clients from initial appraisal through to completion and offering proactive solution driven advice to them and their wider teams.
Her recent project experience includes advising:
- Allied London in relation to a number of sales at Spinningfields in Manchester, most recently the forward sale of XYZ Building
- On two large outsourcing projects for a national print company on all matters connected with the multiple site real estate portfolio.
- On a number of conditional upon planning care home site acquisitions in the Yorkshire region.
- A range of leading UK Banks on development funding and refinancing of various high value sites across the Yorkshire region and nationally.
- A local shipping company on a large site disposal for use as a possible power station and also on the clients own multi-site relocation requirements
Judy joined Shoosmiths' real estate practice in February 2017. She was previously a partner at Ward Hadaway’s Leeds office and before that a partner at Addleshaw Goddard in Leeds.