"We would just like to let you know that Kiran's performance was fantastic, she was always very responsive throughout the transaction and was she excellent at marshalling completion and we look forward to working with Kiran on future August deals". "
Mehul Patel and Stephan Gueorguiev of August Equity
Kiran is an experienced member of the team with over 8 years’ experience and advises on all aspects of corporate finance including acquisitions and disposals of companies, management buy-outs and buy-ins, group reorganisations, private equity investments (acting for both investors and recipient companies).
Kiran works with a variety of clients including private companies, listed plcs, management teams and owner managed businesses. Kiran’s experience includes:
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on its £11m investment in Lucid Group Communications, a specialist provider of strategic medical communications services to global pharmaceutical companies.
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on its £16m investment into national hair salon operator, Rush Hair.
- Advising on the acquisition of Wax Digital, an independent Software-as-a-Service (Saas) business by a private equity house.
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on its investment of £37.5 million in ByBox Holdings Limited, a leading service engineer logistics and chain technology supplier.
- Advising Business Growth Fund on its £12 million investment into the UK’s largest satellite broadband operator, Satellite Solutions Group.
- Advising the shareholders of BM TRADA Limited on the £22 million disposal of the group to London Stock Exchange listed company Exova plc.
- Advising Anstey Horne Limited, a chartered surveyor firm, on its £6.5 million investment from Business Growth Fund.
- Advising the shareholders of Softbox Systems Limited, a market-leading manufacturer and distributor of temperature controlled packaging systems and solutions on a strategic majority investment by US private equity firm.
Kiran joined the team in January 2014 having previously trained and qualified into the Corporate team with Tollers LLP. Kiran graduated from The University of Birmingham with a 2:1 in Medieval and Modern History and later went on to complete a Graduate Diploma in Law, followed by her Legal Practice Course.
BA (hons) Medieval and Modern History 2:1 ( The University of Birmingham )
Graduate Diploma in Law: Commendation ( The University of Birmingham )
Legal Practice Course: Commendation ( College of Law - Birmingham )