Lisa is a real estate lawyer who advises on all aspects of commercial property including sales, purchases, lettings, developments and financings but with a particular focus on investment and real estate finance. She also has experience of business acquisitions and disposals, PFIs/PPPs and energy and utilities.
Her recent experience includes advising:
- Marston's Plc on a £110m innovative sale and leaseback transaction of 45 public houses;
- on the acquisition of an office building for £6.7m and the forward commitment of a trade park for £5.6m;
- on the disposal of a chain of eight hotels;
- a national retailer in connection with the management of its property portfolio;
- major UK banks on a number of real estate financings.
Lisa joined Shoosmiths in January 2012 after eight years at Allen & Overy LLP in London.