Lisa is an Associate within the Corporate department, based in the Solent office. Lisa advises on a wide range of corporate matters and her experience includes advising on acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations and corporate governance. Recent transactions include:
- acting for the shareholders of Rex Features, the largest independently owned photographic press agency in Europe, on their $33m sale to Shutterstock Inc.;
- advising KBC Advanced Technologies plc on their acquisition of FEESA Ltd, a leading UK-based provider of specialised software and services to the upstream oil and gas industry, for a value of £11.2m;
- acting for Benefex Limited on its recent investment from the Government backed Business Growth Fund;
- acting for the Matchtech plc group on the recent acquisition of Application Services Limited and the subsequent placing of shares on AIM; and
- acting for Meridian Growth Capital LLP on a number of investments.
Lisa joined Shoosmiths in January 2011, having previously worked for Blake Lapthorn where she trained and qualified in 2007. Lisa was seconded to Meridian Corporate Finance LLP for 9 months and to ICI for 6 months during her time at Blake Lapthorn.
Lisa read law at the University of Kent and completed her LPC at BPP in Holborn.
LLB (hons) ( University of Kent)