Steve Dougherty is highly experienced in the field of commercial Real Estate. He acts for landlords, developers, lenders and investors and also has a broad retail practice. He brings a commercial approach to his work together with strong negotiating skills.
His recent notable transactions include:-
- a 14 screen multiplex cinema development in the west of Scotland;
- the sale of a large multi-let office block in Aberdeen;
- the forward funded sale and letting of a large office building in Glasgow for a future hotel and retail development;
- portfolio management for national retailers
- acting on behalf of a number of national retailers in acquiring properties out of administration;
- the conditional sale of a large brown-field site on the outskirts of Edinburgh in separate phases to three national house builders for an aggregate sum nearing £30m, permitting the future development of over 200 houses;
- property support in relation to numerous secured lending transactions.
- the acquisition for VITA of a major student accomodation and retail site in Glasgow.
- the sale of a site in south Edinburgh with consent for a 529 bed student accommodation building to Unite Student Accommodation
Steve joined Shoosmiths as part of the merger with Archibald Campbell & Harley.