Vicky is a Chartered Legal Executive with over 15 years experience in Asset Finance recoveries. Vicky is based in the Leeds office and is part of the Asset Finance Team within Shoosmiths advising the finance industry in relation to commercial asset and motor finance agreements and is well known amongst FLA and CCTA members.
Her experience covers the following types of work:
- title disputes/conversion claims;
- innocent purchaser claims;
- emergency injunctive relief;
- satisfactory quality claims;
- dealer misrepresentations and related agency matters;
- contested insolvency – both personal and corporate.
Vicky qualified via the CILEx route and has broad experience of commercial and civil litigation matters. She re-joined Shoosmiths in 2011.
Vicky is a Board Member and past Chair of The Asset Finance Professionals Association (AF-PA).
Fellow ( Chartered Institute of Legal Executives )