About this course
Many organisations are facing unprecedented change. Whilst traditionally organisations may have built strategies to last five to ten years and then focused on implementation, the need to adapt and change has never been greater. Developing a strategy for three years is becoming common place. This course will provide a clear framework for developing and effectively assessing your strategy in action, whether that is for your organisation, department or team.
What will you learn
- how to create a strategy aligned to your organisational goals and purpose
- understanding the difference between a vision, mission and your purpose
- how to define and co-create strategic goals
- working with ambiguity
- assessing the external factors impacting your organisation
- to be able to think strategically whilst acting operationally
- creating meaningful measures aligned to organisational goals
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed to support both existing or newly appointed leaders and senior managers to develop their skills to be a more effective leader. Previous participants have included heads of department, general counsel and directors.
Course duration: 6 hours
Method of delivery: classroom facilitation
How to book
This course can be booked by speaking with Paul Vissian, Learning & Development Manager or Katherine Elgenia, Digital Learning Specialist.