About this course
This course explores the challenges that face leaders and senior managers in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world. Many traditional methods and theories of leadership and management date back to the start of the industrial revolution. With globalisation, significant developments in technologies and a multi-generational workforce these traditional methods at best may be out of date or more so irrelevant in this changing landscape. This course will provide you with the tools to adapt and change as a modern-day leader in this every changing world.
What will you learn
- you will explore why leadership needs to change – Heroic leadership versus collective leadership
- why inspiring other matters and the impact on employee engagement and performance
- how to inspire a multi-generational workforce
- the importance of defining and communicating a common purpose to inspire others
- exploring how emotions influence human behaviour & performance
- identify how your influenced and how others are influenced
- demonstrate the importance of emotional intelligence in Leadership
- identify the traits of an inspirational leader
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed to support both existing or newly appointed leaders and senior managers to develop their skills to be a more effective leader. Previous participants have included heads of department, general counsel and directors.
Course duration: 6 hours
Method of delivery: classroom facilitation