Whether you are an expat living abroad, a foreign national or you are about to relocate, we can help.
We are experienced in dealing with the complexities of overseas assets, as well as advising on international children law.
We advise on:
- International divorce, dissolutions and financial orders
- Pre and post-nuptial and mirror agreements
- Cases involving international child abduction and relocation
- Child arrangement orders in an international context
- Cohabitation and reciprocal agreements
Our national head and partner, Caroline Watson, is the European practice group leader for the prestigious World Services Group. This group, along with our other international network, allows us to call upon the assistance of lawyers and experts in more than 100 countries.
We understand that sometimes you just want a second opinion in life and this is especially the case if you are about to make decisions regarding the care of your children. We spend the time to get to know you and will explain your options and empower you to take control.