As part of our ‘Future Cities’ campaign, Shoosmiths is holding a series of virtual ‘think tank’ discussions with prominent local stakeholders in different locations across the UK to share insights and ideas around what the future holds for these locations.
Here we discuss Glasgow which, from the views expressed by those on the panel, has good reason to feel optimistic about the future.
The panel discussion was chaired by the head of Shoosmiths’ Glasgow office and real estate partner, Barry McKeown.
Our panel comprised:
- Nicola Cameron - Director: Property Development & Investment, University of Glasgow
- Stephen Lewis - Managing Director, HFD Property Group
- Ian Sillars - Regional Director, Real Estate Finance & Housing Finance, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Patrick Flynn - Head of Housing and Regeneration Services, Glasgow City Council
- Patrick Ford – Director, Capital Markets, Colliers International
- Dr John Boyle, Director - Research & Strategy, Rettie & Co
- Ken McInnes – Partner, Agency and Development, Ryden Glasgow
Read the summary
Click the download button below for the summary of the discussion, chaired by the head of Shoosmiths’ Glasgow office and real estate partner, Barry McKeown, or sign up to receive future editions of our 'A better future' series.