As the streets of London return to their pre-pandemic buzz, we have the opportunity to explore how we can repurpose real estate.
One of the key questions we are looking to answer is how people are returning to their offices and why the office is still important. What does it mean for space and planning? And how does it impact the wider community?
London real estate lawyers, Paul Alger and William Seymour, joined EG’s film production which looked at the challenges and opportunities facing London.
- Paul Alger, Partner - Shoosmiths
- William Seymour, Principal Associate - Shoosmiths
- Victoria Bajela, Associate Director – Central London Office Research - Savills
- Katrina Kostic Samen, Head of Workplace Strategy & Design - KKS Savills
- Mike Auger, Board Director & Head of Residential - Muse Developments
- Samantha McClary, Editor – EG (Chair)
Watch the film below.