Southampton, the economic powerhouse of England’s south coast, is a city undergoing an ambitious regeneration.
With a unique opportunity to become a thriving destination port city, now is the time for Southampton to level up, band together and support future growth. But to do that collaboration between the public and private sector will be required across the city like never before.
Solent-based real estate lawyer, Mehar Patel, and planning lawyer, Grace Mitchell, joined EG’s film production which looked at the challenges and opportunities facing the city of Southampton.
- Nickie Butt, course leader maritime business, Solent University
- Cllr Daniel Fitzhenry, leader, Southampton City Council
- Gavin Hall, director, Planning, Savills
- Martin Hastelow, director, Commercial Agency, Savills
- Mehar Patel, partner, Shoosmiths
- Grace Mitchell, senior associate, Shoosmiths
- Host: Tim Burke, deputy-editor, EG
Watch the film below.