Real estate partner, Kellie Hatton, tackles some of the key issues facing UK real estate in this video podcast from Estates Gazette.
Joined by fellow panellists: Bill Hughes, Head of Real Assets at LGIM; Matt Oakley, Head of European Commercial Research at Savills; and Joe Sarling, Head of Research & Analysis at Homes England, Kellie gives her thoughts and insights on a range of issues including:
- How does real estate help bolster UK productivity?
- Where are the hotspots for UK investment in 2020?
- Which sectors are showing the most potential?
- Environmental, social and governance
- Towns: innovation and start-ups
Watch the video below.