Join Shoosmiths’ Chairperson Peter Duff on the panel of the UN Global Compact Network UK’s Transitioning to a Net Zero for Professional Services webinar.
This deep-dive and interactive session will focus on how professional services can commit to credible net zero targets and equip them to take appropriate action. A range of sector and climate experts will identify key climate issues and opportunities towards net zero and explore:
- How to align the business strategy to commitments and actions, including what a good net zero strategy should involve and look like, and what businesses should avoid;
- The methods, tools, and resources available for businesses to take action and achieve net zero;
- Responsibilities of various stakeholders including individuals within the company and within the supply chain, and how to engage them; and
- How to communicate commitments and actions externally.
Meet the panel:
- Peter Duff, Chairperson – Shoosmiths
- Karen Higgins, Head of Sustainability – Grant Thornton UK
- Ms Olwen Smith, UK & Worldwide Regional Lead – Commit to Action Programme – CDP & SBTI’s Corporate Engagement Team
Please find the session details below and follow the links to find out more and register:
If you would like to get in touch in the meantime, then please contact the Shoosmiths events team.
We do hope you can join us for this webinar and very much look forward to connecting with you.
The Shoosmiths events team