Amardeep is a corporate solicitor with broad sector experience covering transactional and non-transactional corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments and general company law matters.
She advises a wide range of clients including individual entrepreneurs, corporates, developers, private investors, joint ventures and property funds with considerable experience advising clients on corporate real estate transactions.
Amardeep is responsive to her client’s needs and aims to achieve their objectives and goals in the most thorough and practical way possible, whilst adopting a pragmatic approach to complex legal issues.
Her recent experience includes advising:
- the shareholders of a UK insurance broker network on the sale of their company to a US private equity backed purchaser;
- a global moving company, on its acquisition and expansion of a UK relocation business;
- a listed real estate fund on a number its investment acquisitions for its UK portfolio including the acquisition of a hotel, apartment hotel and mixed use developments held through special purpose vehicles;
- on the UK expansion for a private client held hotel portfolio which included a share and asset acquisitions for £38 million; and
- on the corporate sale of a London based care home for £8.3 million.
Amardeep joined Shoosmiths in January 2020 following 13 years at Howard Kennedy LLP.