Andrew is head of Real Estate North at Shoosmiths. He has over 25 years’ experience in the real estate sector. He has a particular focus on development, investment and heads up the student sector team at Shoosmiths. Andrew is known for his practical approach.
His recent experience includes:
- being the client partner for Select Property Group which includes student brand Vita Ventures. The team has acted a number of high profile acquisitions including Circle Square at the former BBC site City Suites in Salford and Embankment West;
- leading the Derwent Estate team acting in connection with the redevelopment of the Edge Lane retail park;
- acting for PRS Reit Sigma;
- the acquisition on behalf of a national corporate of a 67,540 square foot office and warehouse space at an annual rent of £470,000;
- acting on behalf of Manchester Airport as developer on the construction and letting of the Raddison Blu Hotel at East Midlands Airport; and
- leading the team acting for a national retailer in connection its portfolio including acquisitions and disposals and general management.
Andrew is named as a leading individual in the Legal 500.