I am an associate in the corporate group, having joined Shoosmiths in 2017 from a large global practice.
Mainly I deal with international (private) M&A and PE/VC investment work and my recent experience includes:
- the complex merger of two of Europe's most prominent on-demand laundry operators and a subsequent equity fundraising
- acting for a Swiss-based VC fund specialising in the ethical foods market in its first inward investments into the UK
- acting in the £148m acquisition of a high-end national care home group
- acting for a global management consultancy firm in its acquisition of a Polish LLC and LP (for an undisclosed sum)
- the disposal of specialist tax incentives advisory business to a prominent professional services plc (for an undisclosed sum)
- acting for (rolling) management in the disposal (as part of a PE-structure) of a veterinary tech specialist (headline value: £33m)