Anna leads the Shoosmiths' Belfast banking and finance team. Anna advises clients including corporate borrowers, financial institutions and specialist funders on a range of transactions including energy finance, real estate finance and corporate banking. Anna works closely with our Financial Services and Energy and Infrastructure Sector heads in delivering these transactions.
Anna has worked on a wide variety of transactions to include:
- acting for a national bank on the restructuring of two UK based Shopping Centres;
- acting for a national bank on the acquisition finance of two UK based wind farms;
- acting for a Hong Kong based fund restructuring facilities in order to provide on-going mezzanine funding to a corporate borrower;
- advising an alternative funder (in its capacity as borrower) on a £30mil back to back syndicated facility; and
- advising various national and alternative funders on the implementation of government backed loan schemes to include bank accreditation, CBILS and CLBILS.
Anna is dual qualified and regularly practices in both Northern Ireland and England & Wales jurisdictions.