Bethan Moore is a partner in the Corporate Restructuring and Advisory team.
Bethan has a particular focus on non-contentious restructuring, corporate recovery and turnaround mandates.
Bethan's clients include banks, asset based lenders, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, directors and other key stakeholders in financially distressed businesses. She has extensive experience advising lenders, insolvency practitioners and receivers on distressed real estate.
Bethan has substantial experience in the retail sector; having worked on a number of recent high profile retail sector insolvencies and restructurings.
Her recent experience includes:
- advising the administrators of a high profile fashion retailer on the disposals of its real estate portfolio, including the sale of its online sales distribution centre;
- advising the administrators on all aspects arising out of the trading administration of a group of companies operating in the travel and leisure sector. Specifically, advising the administrators on the transfer of the group's portfolio of circa 40 hotels;
- advising a funder on the restructuring of a group of companies operating in the construction sector;
- advising the special servicer and receiver of a portfolio of circa 30 retail stores; and
- advising an asset based lender on the funding and restructuring of a group of companies operating in the recruitment sector.