Bill is an experienced property lawyer and deals with all aspects of the plot sales process. His key skills and responsibilities are:
- preparing plot sale contracts, leases, transfers and supporting documents;
- reviewing, amending and advising clients on the contents of section 38, 278 and 104 agreements;
- drafting contracts, transfers and deeds relating to such matters as the sale of reversionary interests, transfers of public open space areas and service easements;
- handling the sale of plots and the acquisition and sale of part-exchange properties;
- delivering internal and external training courses and providing colleagues with technical support.
Bill has worked in the property industry since 1990 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2002. He joined the firm's plot sales department in 2005. He is keenly aware of the pressures that his clients are under and takes a pro-active approach to ensure that their requirements and deadlines are met.