Claire is a real estate lawyer with over 14 years’ post qualification experience of acting for developers, landlords and portfolio holders. Her focus is dealing with the assembly, financing and disposal of residential and commercial development sites. Claire maintains a pro-active approach to both deal progression and client engagement.
Her recent experience includes advising on:
- Disposal of development land with the benefit of planning and partially completed infrastructure.
- Promotion agreements for residential and employments sites within the Yorkshire area.
- Development Agreement for Lease for large distribution centre in Yorkshire.
- Sale of development site with planning with significant element of deferred consideration.
- Obtaining project finance from the Homes & Communities Agency for substantial residential estate. Strategic land swap and release of easements required.
Claire is a Senior Associate in Shoosmiths' real estate practice, having joined the firm in January 2018 from HLW Keeble Hawson LLP.