Daniel is a real estate lawyer with a broad range of experience in all aspects of real estate law. He acts for both developer and investor clients on a variety matters, including investment/development acquisitions and disposals, funding agreements, conditional contracts, options and asset management.
Matters on which Daniel has recently advised:
- acting for a developer on the forward funding disposal of a key logistics development in Leeds;
- acquisitions and disposals of properties to a value in excess of £100 million in the last 12 months for offshore investors;
- acting for Allied London on the development of St John's in Manchester, including the £110 million arts and cultural centre known as the factory and two 36 storey PRS buildings;
- acting for the developer on the pre-let of 230,000 sq ft of office space to be constructed in Manchester City Centre to an international e-commerce occupier;
- development of city centre student accommodation sites throughout the UK; and
- acting for a leading international mobile logistics company on the letting of their European HQ in London.
Daniel joined the Shoosmiths real estate team from DWF in February 2014 and became a partner in May 2016.