Daniel is a real estate lawyer with a broad range of experience in all aspects of real estate law. He acts for both developer and investor clients on a variety matters, including investment/development acquisitions and disposals, funding agreements, conditional contracts, options and asset management.
Matters on which Daniel has recently advised:
1. Acquisitions and disposals of properties to a value in excess of £100 million in the last 12 months for offshore investors;
2. Acting for Allied London on the development of St John's in Manchester, including the £110 million arts and cultural centre known as the factory and two 36 storey PRS buildings;
3. Acting for the developer on the pre-let of 230,000 sq ft of office space to be constructed in Manchester City Centre to an international e-commerce occupier;
4. Development of city centre student accommodation sites throughout the UK; and
5. Acting for a leading international mobile distribution company on the letting of their european HQ in London.
Daniel joined the Shoosmiths real estate team from DWF in February 2014 and became a partner in May 2016.