Dil is a Solicitor in our Commercial and Data Privacy team, based in the Birmingham office. Having trained at Shoosmiths, Dil qualified in September 2019. He advises clients in a range of sectors including retail, food, technology and automotive.
Dil’s recent experience includes:
- working on secondment with a prominent automotive manufacturer, advising on a range of commercial B2B contracts, with particular focus on marketing and advertising;
- assisting multinational businesses with data breaches, preparing breach notifications for supervisory authorities across the EU and conducting post-breach investigations and audits;
- drafting and negotiating on a range of sponsorship and ambassador agreements for high profile celebrities and sports personalities;
- assisting with large scale data protection audits to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation for national and international clients;
- conducting commercial due diligence on numerous multi-million pound corporate matters;
- drafting/negotiating various business as usual contracts including trade mark licence agreements, NDAs, supply/purchase of goods/services agreements, marketing agreements, terms and conditions for promotions/competitions, privacy and cookies policies and IP agreements; and
- assisting with advertising standards queries.
Dil also has a range of invaluable in-house experience.