Felicity is an Senior Associate Solicitor in the Commercial, Technology, Media and Telecoms team. Felicity advises clients on a full range of commercial arrangements, including compliance with consumer law, IT agreements, complex supply agreements for the provision of both goods and services, supply chain management and logistic agreements and distribution agreements.
Felicity assists clients in navigating complex and developing areas of legal compliance, including consumer and privacy and data protection law (of which she has developed a specialism in consumer law). Felicity advises clients on all elements of e-commerce sales, assists clients in preparing bespoke terms of sale and advises clients on data protection and data privacy requirements.
Felicity's most recent experience includes:
- advising global automotive clients on the launch of their online vehicle sales platform;
- preparing a complex SAAS agreement for the provision of survey services for a global fast food chain;
- advising on and reviewing data protection compliance for global retailers, public sector bodies and automotive clients;
- advising an innovative online interior design marketplace on its compliance with UK consumer rights and e-commerce law;
- negotiating a warehousing and logistics agreement for an international furniture fitting supplier; and
Felicity has completed several client secondments across different sectors including working with several global car manufacturers and global logistic companies. Felicity therefore has a full appreciation of the commercial and creative solutions that an in-house legal team comes to expect from its lawyers.
Felicity read law at the University of Birmingham gaining a 1st class degree and completed her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law Birmingham with distinction in 2011.
Felicity joined Shoosmiths as a trainee solicitor in 2012 and qualified into the Commercial team in September 2014.