Gareth is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team, advising on mergers and acquisitions, shareholders’ agreements, investments (including venture capital), management equity plans and group reorganisations. Gareth works with a variety of clients including both private and public companies based in the UK and overseas.
Recent work highlights include:
- advising the management team on the Northedge backed management buy out of Orbis Protect Limited;
- acting for Octopus Ventures on various of its recent investments including Plum Guide, Property Partner and Third Eye;
- advising Edition Capital on its investment in Whistle Punks;
- acting on the sale of CR7 Services Limited to DNA Payments Limited; and
- advising on the sale of Lighthouse Healthcare to Elysium Healthcare.
Gareth read Law at the University of Bristol, Gareth then completed the LPC at the College of Law in Birmingham. Gareth trained and qualified at Pinsent Masons in Birmingham during which time he undertook client secondments with the John Lewis Partnership and E.ON UK. Gareth joined Shoosmiths in September 2013.