Georgina works in the corporate team advising on all areas of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, corporate restructuring and corporate governance.
Georgina works with a variety of clients including private and public companies, LLPs, venture capital investors, management teams and owner managed businesses. Recent project experience includes advising:
- VC investors on a range of investments (including VCT/EIS investments);
- a British clothing company listed on AIM on its acquisition of an online homeware retailer;
- a NYSE listed records management and storage company on the acquisition of a fine arts storage and logistics business;
- the seller on the disposal of an iconic Birmingham hotel;
- an international hotel chain on various hotel acquisitions and disposals;
- a German car manufacturer on its disposal of used car sites and a body shop centre;
- a NYSE listed company on the UK aspects of an international reorganisation and the disposal of a facilities management provider; and
- shareholders of a company in the vet tech sector on an MBO backed by a private equity house.
Georgina joined Shoosmiths in 2014.