Hannah is a pensions lawyer, who advises both trustees and employers on a wide range of pensions issues.
- Drafting consolidation rules and scheme documentation;
- Advising on buy-ins/buy-outs, including drafting/reviewing benefits specifications and reviewing associated member communications;
- Advising on the closure of pension schemes to future accrual, including where there is a final salary link;
- Advising on the winding-up of a scheme;
- Advising on the employer debt and apportioning the debt under a flexible apportionment arrangement;
- Providing support and training to trustee boards on compliance with their obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Advising trustees on GMP equalisation and equalisation methods;
- Advising on pensions issues on corporate transactions;
- Advising on incentive exercises;
- Reviewing investment management agreements and administration agreements;
- Providing training to trustee boards on current legal issues.
Before becoming a pensions lawyer, Hannah practised as an employment lawyer at Stewarts Law in London, advising employees and employers on employment law issues.
Hannah is a member of the Association of Pension Lawyers and committee member of the Thames Valley branch of the PLSA.