Heather is an Associate in the Commercial team at Shoosmiths. Heather has experience working on a range of technology and commercial contract matters, together with advising client on energy and infrastructure projects.
Heather also regularly reviews commercial contracts from a data protection perspective and advises on other privacy related matters.
Recent experience includes:
- supporting a global business with an overseas data subject request;
- advising a global media company on the terms and conditions for their strategic marketing campaign which involved a collaboration with a global telecoms company on social media;
- advising a global car manufacturer on a range of IT contracts, including software as a service for its connected cars and software integration;
- regularly advising a wide range of companies on their terms and conditions, including consumer facing website terms for UK retailers;
- working with the procurement branch of a major global retailer to draft and negotiate their software as service agreement for their critical supply chain management platform;
- advising a large supermarket chain on a range of contracts, including contracts for the provisions of services relating to warehouse management and staff car benefits;
- supporting a global business on a multi-jurisdictional data incident involving regulatory filings in over 15 countries; and
- advising a major investment fund on the structuring and implementation of several asset management agreements.