Hollie is a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in Clinical Negligence.
Hollie is passionate about the work which she undertakes, in particular she feels a great empathy with client’s,empowering them to improve their circumstances having suffered from negligence, which can often be life altering.
More recently, Hollie assists Lead Partner, Denise Stephens, on complex Cerebral Palsy and Spinal Injury claims, which are extremely high value requiring dedication, enthusiasm and attention to detail.
Hollie has represented individuals suffering from:
- the loss of a loved one as a result of Clinical Negligence;
- psychiatric injury as a result of still birth;
- complex biliary injuries as a result of gall bladder removal;
- a brain injury as a result of spinal anaesthesia contamination;
- cerebral palsy and brain injuries as a result of mismanagement of labour.
Hollie feels she has found a vocation in representing clients who have experienced the trauma of Clinical Negligence, building strong relationships with those instructing her. She is committed to providing clients with the best service possible and ensuring the best possible outcome.