With a focus on commercial real estate development and funding, Jason has a strong track record advising on UK regeneration projects, mixed use office and commercial development, logistics and warehousing.
He advises clients on site acquisitions, pre-lets and forward funding arrangements with pension funds and investors, together with joint venture arrangements between developers and property-led corporate transactions.
Recent projects where Jason has advised include:
- advising one of the developer parties involved in the first-phase preparations for a 175 acre regeneration project for a logistics park in the West Midlands
- Advising on the acquisition pre-let and forward funding of the largest (2020) automated parcel delivery in Europe based in the North of England
- Advising on acquisition development sale on the a 2.2m Amazon facility in the UK
- Advising on the site assembly and development of a 2m square foot logistics park in the UK
- the £98 million investment sale of 55 Colmore Row, Birmingham, following a back-to-frame £32 million re-development completed just eight months earlier.
Jason leads the Midlands region with teams in Birmingham and Nottingham