Jessica’s recent experience includes advising:
- a large investment trust on the acquisition of a retail park for £82 million;
- an air navigation service provider in relation to its day to day requirements including acquisitions and leases of radar and navigation sites, as well as disposals of non-operational sites including overage agreements;
- a technology operator on all aspects of its UK property portfolio;
- a property investment company on the £220 million property refinance, redevelopment and letting of restaurants and retail units at a landmark asset in Central London;
- landowner and developer clients on the grant of wayleave agreements relating to back haul provision as well as rooftop and greenfield sites; and
- on all aspects of corporate support transactions.
Jessica has an LLB in law from Exeter University. She qualified in 2009 and joined Shoosmiths’ real estate practice in 2011 after four years with Southampton firm Lamport Bassitt (BDB Pitmans).