Kellie is a Real Estate partner with over 18 years' experience in all aspects of Real Estate law. She specialises in large development projects, acting for both private and public sector clients. She has considerable experience acting on the site assembly, funding, construction and disposal of a broad range of assets, including residential, industrial and mixed-use schemes.
Kellie has recently led the following projects:
- a residential development site in London (approximately £180 million GDV);
- an 840 bed student scheme in Sheffield (approximately £100 million GDV);
- a 30 acre business park in Kettering, including several forward funding deals, pre-lets and investment sales;
- a supermarket and care home development in Buckinghamshire;
- a hotel and PRS scheme in Milton Keynes;
- a new residential led scheme in Kettering (460 homes and care home); and
- two large industrial developments in Barnsley.