Linda advises on corporate lending, leveraged finance, real estate finance and asset based lending transactions. She has over 20 years' experience advising financial institutions, borrowers, investors and other stakeholders on debt financing structures, key finance documents (including security, guarantee and intercreditor arrangements) and the respective negotiating positions of the parties.
Linda has recently advised on the following transactions:
- advising a major bank on the £30 million financing of a group which invests in joint venture practices with individual practitioners and associated intercreditor arrangements and co-existent bilateral facilities from other lenders;
- advising a major bank on a £12 million refinancing for a commercial laundry business with the senior facilities secured on the property portfolio;
- advising a listed plc on its £15 million revolving credit and term loan facilities made available by a bank for acquisition finance purposes;
- advising on the restructuring of £20 million facilities for a major high street retail chain;
- acting for equity investment house on a portfolio of acquisitions; and
- advising an equity house on the £100 million invoice financing facility being made available to fund the investment vehicle for a major joint venture.