Natalie is a Principal Associate in our Corporate group based in Leeds. Natalie has significant experience on a wide range of corporate transactions including, private equity and venture capital transactions, private company mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and general corporate advisory. Natalie specialises in private equity transactions (acting for both institutions and management teams) across a variety of sectors.
Recent experience includes:
- advising real estate fund, Moorfield Group, on its £125 million joint venture and investment with Allegra Care;
- advising LDC on its £221 million sale and subsequent co-investment with Francisco Partners in ByBox;
- acting for August Equity on its divestment of the Aspirations Group to Elysian Capital, by way of secondary buy-out;
- advising Moorfield Group on its £100 million joint venture with Stor-Age Property REIT, a real estate investment trust that operates self-storage sites in South Africa and the UK;
- advising Yorkshire Wildlife Group on its £38 million debt and equity raise from Lloyds Bank plc and BGF; and
- advising WM Morrison Supermarkets plc on the acquisition of three superstores from Co-operative Group.