Nina is joint head of office for Thames Valley and a partner in Shoosmiths’ corporate department, advising a wide variety of clients, including professional equity investors (both PE and VCs), PLCs, large private companies, management teams and owner managers on a range of corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses, management buy-outs and buy-ins and company reorganisations. Nina is also a member of the Shoosmiths Private Wealth team.
Nina’s recent experience includes:
- advising LDC on the sale of ByBox to US PE house Francisco Partners for £221 million;
- advising the shareholders of Ikon Science Limited on the sale to US PE house Great Hill Partners;
- advising the shareholders of Phabrix Limited on the sale to Leader Europe Limited;
- advising nGage Specialist Recruitment on the acquisition of Henlow Recruitment Limited;
- advising large US clients on various largescale internal UK reorganisations;
- advising the shareholders of Chevron Traffic Management Limited on the exit by Portchester Equity Limited and incoming investment by Triton Partners;
- advising GAME Digital Holdings Limited (subsidiary of GAME Digital plc) on the £20 million acquisition of Multiplay Limited; and
- advising numerous private equity backed businesses on their buy and build acquisitions.
Nina trained with Morgan Cole in Reading, qualifying into their corporate and banking team in 2007 and undertook a six month secondment with HSBC Thames Valley Corporate Banking Centre in 2010, before moving to Shoosmiths in 2011.
Nina studied Philosophy and Classical Studies at the University of Reading before completing the PgDL at College of Law in London and obtaining a distinction in the LPC at the College of Law in Guildford.