Patrick is a construction lawyer who has advised development clients on a broad range of non-contentious construction matters for over 15 years.
His recent project experience includes advising:-
- a major national developer on the acquisition and then the £1 billion remediation and redevelopment of a 1000 acre former oil refinery to create an urban village;
- on many town centre redevelopment projects including procurement advice and advice on the major infrastructure energy and utilities contracts and liaising with the public bodies, funding and acquiring assets at the relevant site;
- an international energy company on procurement of on-shore and off-shore wind farm projects and associated infrastructure contracts;
- on construction and environmental elements of a deal for the UK’s leading regeneration developer in its negotiations for the acquisition and development of 3500 acres of land in 3 counties;
- on the Turbine Supply Agreement for one of the world’s largest off shore wind farms;
- St. Modwen Properties Plc Group Companies on substantially all of its national development portfolios including distribution warehouses, head offices for international and national companies, major infrastructure projects and remediation projects.
Patrick joined Shoosmiths in May 2012 from Wragge & Co.