advises on all types of real estate transactions, including investment,
development, finance and landlord and tenant matters. Paul has a particular
focus on advising institutional clients in connection with the acquisition,
management and disposal of high value properties in London.
Paul was recognised as a 'rising star' in the Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers
List and in 2017 and 2018 he was listed as a "Next Generation Lawyer -
Real Estate" in The Legal 500. Paul is currently listed as a "Rising
Star" in The Legal 500.
Recent examples of Paul's practice include:
- acting for an institutional fund on the acquisition of a City office building for £18 million with a simultaneous letting of the whole to a major serviced office provider
- acting for an institutional fund on the sale of a mixed use building in Covent Garden for in excess of £35 million
- acting for an institutional landlord on the letting of six floors of a refurbished office building in London's midtown to an international fashion brand with an annual rent in excess of £4.5 million
- advising an institutional fund in connection with the purchase, forward funding and subsequent sale of Morrisons superstore for over £40 million
- advising an institutional client on the real estate aspects of the sale of a £200 million property fund
- acting for a large international bio-pharmaceutical company in connection with new leases that it was taking of premises on a business park in the South-East, with a total annual rent of more than £1.7 million
- advising a major US based management consultancy in connection with it taking leases of premises in the City