Becky is a solicitor in the Commercial team, based in the Reading office, with a focus on Technology, Media and Creative Industries. She advises on a wide range of commercial agreements including supply agreements for goods and/or services; distribution agreements; consultancy agreements; SaaS agreements and general GDPR compliance work.
Recent experience includes:
· Reviewing and drafting a number of standard terms and conditions, providing headline reviews and/or mark-up of the document for a range of clients within different industry sectors.
· Drafting and advising on a data protection agreement for motor manufacturing company.
· Review and mark-up of various SaaS agreements for a motor breakdown and recovery business.
· Review and amending multiple international roaming agreements for a global telecoms client.
· Drafting and negotiation of an agency agreement and distribution agreement for a revolutionary science and technology product.
· Drafting template supply agreement for a creative agency client.
· Remote secondment to a global drinks manufacturer focusing on the review and approval of product labels, artwork, promotions/competitions and publications.
· Remote secondment to a catering client to assist in the review and variation of hundreds of agreements to bring them in line with current legal requirements.
Becky trained at Shoosmiths in Reading qualifying into their Commercial & Technology team in September 2018. Prior to this she worked in-house at a large household name technology company and previously as a corporate paralegal at Shoosmiths.