Steve Dougherty is highly experienced in the field of commercial Real Estate. He acts for landlords, developers, lenders and investors and also has a broad retail practice. He brings a commercial approach to his work together with strong negotiating skills.
His recent notable transactions include:-
- the sale of a large multi-let office block in Aberdeen;
- the forward funded sale and letting of a large former office building in Glasgow for a future hotel and retail development currently in the construction phase.
- portfolio management for national retailers
- acting on behalf of a number of national retailers in acquiring properties out of administration;
- the conditional sale of a large brown-field site on the outskirts of Edinburgh in separate phases to three national house builders for an aggregate sum nearing £30m, permitting the future development of over 200 houses;
- property support in relation to numerous secured lending transactions.
- the acquisition of a major student accomodation and retail site in Glasgow.
- the sale of a site in south Edinburgh with now a 529 bed student accommodation building to Unite Student Accommodation with retail space retained by our clients and currently being let.