Tony is a Commercial Partner and heads Shoosmiths8 Connected Services - our suite of non-legal products designed to offer innovative solutions to meet our client's needs
Tony has particular expertise in the development of innovations and processes to enhance efficiency, improve risk profile, increase consistency, save time and reduce cost.
His experience includes:
- developing new products for our clients, including our "Matters+" software solution designed to track matters within busy in-house legal teams
- forming collaborations to develop new innovations, including with tech developers and clients
- acting as the LawTech Lead for Supertech, the UK's first cross-discipline cluster for the development of prof tech
- serving as a member of Birmingham Law Society's Legal Tech Committee
- frequently speaking and writing on technology and innovation in the legal sector
Tony qualified in 1987 and was a Partner in a global law firm before joining Shoosmiths in 2007.