Current Role includes:
- Manage all major estates management suppliers and supply chain compliance including commercial insurance.
- To promote strategic improvement of all estates/building operations in line with the Firms' strategic plan, focus on ethical and sustainable procurement, cost effectiveness and efficiency and promoting our great workspaces.
- Managing regional estates managers and health and safety manager across all sites
- Develop and grow the National Estates Team across all sites.
- Ensure strategic improvement of environmental, health and safety compliance across all sites exceeding best practice expectations.
Projects over the last five years:
- Generator design and installation project (Northampton, 2016)
- Refurbishment/ internal office move (Montgomery street, Belfast, 2017)
- Major building HVAC and refurbishment of 49,000 sq ft (Northampton, 2018)
- Refurbishment and office relocation at Forum 5 (Solent, 2018)
- Currently working on energy audits and submission for compliance with ESOS Phase II compliance.
- building maintenance, structural repairs, Major plant installations
- full knowledge of Building services
- workspace design and management
- incident management and business continuity planning
- project management
- health and safety compliance
- environmental management
- supply chain compliance
- commercial insurance
- MSc in Facilities Management (2003)
- NEBOSH National General Certificate and Fire Risk and Safety (2007)
- Pg. Cert in Occupational health and safety management (2016)
- Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner 2017 (2019)
- Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (2019)
- Certified Member of Inst. of Workplace Facilities Management - CIWFM
- Graduate Member of Inst. of Safety and Health - Grad IOSH
- Associate Member of Inst. of Environmental Management - AIEMA
- Chair of National Estates Managers Meetings
- National Environmental Health and Safety Committee
- Climate change working group