Victoria Chan is an Associate in the Banking and Finance team in our Nottingham office. Victoria has experience in acting for Banks, borrowers and private equity investors on bilateral and syndicated deals including acquisition finance, real estate finance, asset based lending and general banking matters.
Victoria’s recent experience includes:
· advising MML Capital Partners on the merger of Property Information Exchange with PSG Connect
· advising RBS on the acquisition by Belvoir Lettings plc of Northwood GB Ltd
· advising Assetz Capital on a development facility to Gregory Property Group
· advising on the finance aspects of the merger between City College Coventry and Henley College Coventry
· advising a leading developer on a refinance with Lloyds
Victoria previously trained with Hill Dickinson LLP and qualified into the Banking team in March 2012 then joined the Banking team at AddleshawGoddard LLP in September 2013. Victoria joined Shoosmiths in November 2014 during which time she completed a secondment in London with the RBS Commercial Legal team.