Victoria Chan is an Associate in the Banking and Finance team in our Nottingham office. Victoria has experience in acting for banks, borrowers and private equity investors on bilateral and syndicated deals including acquisition finance, real estate finance, asset based lending and general banking matters on a regional, national and cross border level.
Victoria’s recent experience includes:
- advising Rotala Plc on the banking aspects of its £5.3 million acquisition of the Bolton depot and associated business from First Manchester Limited;
- advising a UK clearing Bank on a £25 million facility to a leading commercial and residential property company based in the Midlands;
- advising management team on the banking aspects of a MBO of a Midlands based electrical company;
- advising a multinational bank in relation to a facility to a Guernsey incorporated borrower with security being provided by its Israeli incorporated parent company; and
- advising a UK clearing Bank on a £18 million facility to finance the development of student accommodation.
Victoria qualified as a solicitor in March 2012 and joined Shoosmiths in November 2014, during which time she completed a secondment in London with the RBS Legal Commercial team.