Commercial insurance for insurers
Our commercial insurance team is renowned for providing a top class service to our insurer clients.
We understand the increasing pressures faced by insurers to deliver profitability in the face of rising claims costs.
Our team of dedicated insurance lawyers have a wealth of experience in handling the full range of insurance-related disputes, including policy cover disputes, subrogated recoveries, reinsurance disputes, professional negligence and claims handling on behalf of a wide array of insureds.
Our team bring this experience to bear to achieve consistently excellent results for our insurer clients. And we will strive to find you practical and commercial solutions, because litigation in any dispute should always be the last resort.
Our insurer clients value the objectivity and balanced advice which comes from our experience of advising corporate clients and brokers as well as insurers, together with our genuine sector expertise in areas including construction and engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, retail, automotive and utilities.
Combining extensive experience, evolving and innovative pricing and genuine sector expertise to deliver a consistently outstanding service, you will find us practical, down to earth and easy to deal with.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Policy cover disputes
- Product liability claims and defence
- Public & employers liability defence work
- Property damage disputes including claims relating to fire, floods, subsidence and pollution
- Construction loss disputes
- Subrogated recoveries
- Professional indemnity
- Business interruption claims
- Financial lines & credit insurance disputes
- Marine cargo, goods in transit, automotive and commercial fleet and warehousing disputes
- Corporate healthcare schemes and disputes
- Reinsurance disputes