Commercial lending disputes
Excellent service and legal advice from team specialising in commercial lending disputes and litigation and legal disputes delivering an amazing client experience for companies in the UK.
Our commercial recoveries team specialises in the resolution of commercial disputes on behalf of lenders.
Clients include insolvency practitioners, banks, building societies and asset-based lenders.
We are experts in:
- recovery of land and buildings secured by mortgages
- recovery of assets let or hired under lease and hire agreements
- enforcement of personal and corporate guarantees
- defective and incomplete security
- subrogation claims and equitable remedies
- personal and corporate insolvency
- appointment of receivers and administrators
- advising administrators and receivers
- merchant agreements
- banking litigation
We offer a commercial approach and place an emphasis on cash recovery. Our commercial lending and disputes team has expertise in all forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including formal and informal mediation.
We pride ourselves on achieving positive outcomes for clients at minimum cost, and place a high value on protecting clients' reputations, as well as their commercial interests.
- Title dispute involving more than 400 vehicles and three finance houses following a failed motor dealership
- Recovery of sums paid to merchant in fraudulent 'cardholder not present' transactions
- Litigation for mortgage lender in multi-party action seeking recovery of leasehold flats following mortgage fraud
- Perfection of security and enforcement of charge over unregistered land
- Co-ordinating receivers, trustee in bankruptcy and administrators to recover portfolio of properties securing £60m debt