The firm's specialist team of property lawyers advises charities on both residential and commercial property matters.
We can provide advice upon a wide range of property matters on behalf of charities, ranging from the development potential of land; to advising upon overage provisions; to advising in connection with commercial properties owned by charities.
Our team's expertise includes but is not limited to the following:
- Selling residential properties forming part of estates involving charity beneficiaries, both by private treaty and at auction
- Advising charities in connection with planning matters and land development
- Dealing with overage provisions
- Acting for charities in respect of greenfield development sites and providing landowner advice on strategic transactions
- Dealing with commercial property transactions, including the sale of operational retail shops
- Advising charities upon landlord and tenant issues
- Drafting, negotiating, renewing and terminating leases
To discuss how we might be able to assist with any of your charity's legal requirements in this area, please contact Angela Bowman on 03700 86 8244 or by email at [email protected] - Angela will refer you to the relevant property lawyer.