Our asset management specialists have the experience, skills and tools at their disposal to provide you with the highest quality support on a range of matters.
These include simple licences and leases, complex lettings, relocations, regears, lease renewals (both contractual and statutory), dilapidations, disposals and underlettings, securing possession, and general strategic advice.
Exceptional client service is at the heart of our strategic vision. We will listen to you to understand where your business is positioned, where you are heading and what you would like from us to help you to get there.
Every business is unique and we will tailor our services to your needs, including in the way in which our core team is put together, in the drafting of bespoke precedents, and in adjusting our procedures to suit your unique requirements.
Our ambition is to ensure that our service suits your exact requirements and is delivered with maximum efficiency, minimum fuss, on time and within budget.
We use technology to enhance our services and can offer extranet services, access to a document management system, and deeds storage facilities (online and physical).
Our experience of working with landlords and tenants means we understand the needs of both, enabling us to provide advice that strikes an appropriate balance between legal risk and commercial need.
It also means we are well positioned to recognise and anticipate market trends and practices - allowing us to apply a truly commercial edge to our advice.
- Highcross Group of Companies
- Hood Property Investments Limited
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- Alliance Boots Group of Companies
- McKay Securities PLC
Recent experience includes:
- Managing the Highcross English/Welsh held portfolio (covering industrial estates, warehouses, office premises, retail premises, hotels and mixed use properties)
- Managing the Hewlett-Packard retail estate portfolio (comprising occupied and tenanted properties across England and Wales)
- Managing the Marston's pub portfolio in England and Wales
- Managing properties for Almacantar Limited, including Centrepoint and Marble Arch Tower
- Managing Chapel Bar, Nottingham (a significant mixed use property), for Hood Property Investments Limited.